Sunday, May 9, 2010

hey hey


I know I should write more often...All I can say is: I promise I'll try! :P

So, last weekend I went to Cologne, Germany. Has anyone ever been there? Everyone I talk to, that has been there, likes it...And of course they speak about the Cathedral, so I'm going to put one photo that I took there...Actually, my boyfriend took it. The Cathedral is really gigantic and beautiful. I'm not a religious person and when I travel I always see one or two Churches/Cathedrals, the most famous ones, but it's not really my thing, to be honest.

I love the pies that they have there, I love the apfelstrudel (an apple pie) or other type of fruit, plum, strawberry...you know what I mean :) But we ordered a slice of the Dark Forest cake...That was a mistake... It had alcohol in it :( maybe next time we choose better...My boyfriend was sad he didn't eat a sausage...I'm more of a sweet person :P

I could see Cologne on a bus tour that we did and we went to the Chocolate Museum. I think it's interesting, especially the part where we can see all the machines where the chocolate is being made. But, I thought the museum was a little small for the price (7,50 €). At least I tasted the chocolate :)

That's all for now. Hope it wasn't boring.
xoxo

Patty

No comments: